IW Financial is a proud supporter of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment. The UNPRI provides a framework for giving appropriate consideration to environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) issues that can affect the performance of investment portfolios. To date, PRI signatories have over $25 trillion in assets under management. To learn more about PRI visit www.unpri.org.
IW Financial is committed to supporting investors and asset managers who choose to become signatories with a robust suite of solutions. For this reason, we have partnered with the Sustainable Investments Institute (Si2) to develop broad range of solutions that support aspiring and new signatories as well as existing signatories that are seeking to expand their implementation. These services are designed to facilitate a customized, step-by-step approach to implementing the UNPRI. To learn more about these services download our PRI Roadmap.
IW Financial's research, analytics and services help investors and investment managers address the Principles in a variety of ways.
- Our research, screening and analytic tools deliver actionable ESG information to institutional investors as well as multiple departments within investment firms, including business development, client service, and portfolio management.
- Our customized reports enable investors to evaluate the alignment of their portfolios with the organizations' mission and values.
- Our consulting services help investment firms develop new ESG products, assist institutional investors in establishing measurable guidelines, and aid platform providers in developing managed account solutions that incorporate ESG factors.
IW Financial is also a leader in promoting a broader acceptance and understanding of ESG issues and analysis.
- We provide analytical tools to educational institutions to help educate the next generation of investment managers.
- We promote ESG to a mainstream audience by helping investment firms understand how to use ESG information to improve their service, customer retention, and increase sales.
- We support and engage in the development of more robust ESG research.